POLICY FOR BOOKINGS, PAYMENTS AND CANCELLATIONS
Galapagos by Local Guides
Once travelers agree with the tour package and its cost presented by one of our sales representative of Galapagos by Local Guides, it should be notified to us via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org with the first payment confirmation. Once we receive this information, our sales representative will send you an e-mail with the confirmation of your booking.
- Bookings made 90 days before your arrival date to The Galapagos, need a deposit of 40% of total package cost. The balance of the trip cost is due 45 days before arrival date.
- Bookings made between 89 and 46 days before your arrival date to The Galapagos, need a deposit of 50% of total package cost. The balance of the trip cost is due 45 days before arrival date.
- Bookings made 45 days or less before your arrival to Galapagos, the invoice must be paid in total. This is considered as a last-minute booking.
If the traveler does not meet the payment dates set for bookings, Galapagos by Local Guides has the right to cancel the reservation and no liability for future claims from customers.
Once full payment of the trip is done, our travelers should send the following information:
- Full names of all travelers.
- Scanned copies of passports.
- International and national flights information.
- E-mail address and contact phone number (WhatsApp number if available).
- Fill out the form provided by our agent.
*Unless otherwise stated, all prices for our tour packages and services are in US Dollar.
Galapagos by Local Guides accepts payments by:
BANCO DEL PACIFICO
Account Name: Galapagos By Local Guides
Corporate saving account #1060373393
SWIFT CODE: PACIECEG100
ADDRESS: P. Icaza #200 y Pedro Carbo, Guayaquil-Ecuador
For incoming international wire transfers, our local bank charges a commission fee of $10 (flat rate). Please, this amount should be included in the total amount you wish to transfer to our local bank account.
If for any reason the traveler wishes to cancel the trip to The Galapagos, it should be notified via e-mail to email@example.com and one of our team members will immediately process your request.
Be aware of the penalties as mention below:
- Cancellations made 90 days or more prior to the arrival date to The Galapagos, a penalty of 20% of the total booking value will be charged.
- Cancellations made between 89 and 45 days prior to the arrival date to The Galapagos, a penalty of 50% of the total booking value will be charged.
- Cancellations made 44 days or less prior to the arrival date to The Galapagos, no reimbursement will be made regardless of the reason.